Podcast Episode 6: Silent Music

Ever since I was a little kid I’ve been playing music. For I time I took piano lessons. I became a virtuoso pianist in my own mind. I might have mastered the “Chopsticks”, but it was so long ago, I can’t remember. I do remember, however, that when I was about 10 I really did become quite proficient at the recorder. I was able to play some really complicated tunes. When my fingers were long enough, I advanced to the Bass Recorder and excelled at that, too. It was pretty cool to be able to pick up the instrument and play at an advanced level. But I eventually gave that up when I graduated to the flute. Not exactly the coolest instrument, but I eventually did quite well with that, too. I think I took some exams or something. I certainly remember playing at least at one recital...

Thanks to our newest sponsor, hot off the presses (so to speak) the novel “Ari Barak and the Free Will Paradox”. Science fiction you and your kids will love. See www.shaulbehr.com.

Click here to listen on Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=152797&refid=stpr
Click here to listen on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/il/podcast/y-karp-why-not/id1291793305
Click here to listen on TuneIn: https://tunein.com/radio/Y-Karp-Why-Not-p1038454/

Or play the episode directly from here:


Yossi's Magazine: Everyone Needs One of These www.ykarp.com/magazine
Follow on Twitter: @ykarp
Follow on Google+: +Yossi Karp
Subscribe to Y. Karp? Why Not! or follow on Facebook (see the side-bar).
Add this blog to your RSS feed reader.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jerusalem Marathon 10km - I Did It!

Episode 37: Best Kept Secrets to Healthy Modern Living

Virtually You